Apply for a Castrol 20/20 Challenge Event
In order to participate in one of the Castrol 20/20 Challenge events, please click on one of the cities below and fill in the application:
Event date: 28-29th of May
Event date: 10-11th of July
Guidelines for completing the application
Download the application document.
Please write in the text boxes from the document.
There is no limit to how much information you provide us with.
Make sure to fill in all fields before submitting.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Label the file with your company name.
Deadline is 3rd of June!
Tips for creating a successful application
Castrol is interested in outstanding companies, startups and researchers who are working on disruptive new technologies or business models. Please explain why your team / offer is tomorrow's winners and what is unique about your technology or business model.
We are impressed by teams who have a track record of delivery and who can demonstrate professionalism, passion and dedication in their chosen area.
We are looking for companies, startups and innovators with disruptive new technologies or business models within 4 strategic focus areas:
- Car Sharing systems and urban mobility solutions
- Worry free car maintenance and servicing
- Smart cars and car data
- Remote monitoring & analytics
- Fuel cost saving solutions
- Fleet optimisation
- Asset management
- Predictive maintenance
- Process Optimization
- New materials and coatings to reduce friction and wear
- Hardware and components for enhanced engine efficiency
- Solutions for waste oil treatment in workshops
- Frictional computer modelling
- Revolutionary lubrication and fluid solutions
- Hybrid and electric vehicle: Thermal management and energy recovery
- Solutions for waste oil collection, separation and quality testing
- Designer bio lubricant molecules and plants
Terms & Conditions
Please click here to read the terms and conditions.